Calcium Propionate finds application in bakery products for inhibiting mold growth and as feed supplement for livestock so as to prevent milk fever in cows. It has molecular formula C6H10CaO4 with molar mass of 186.2192 g/mol. This compound appears as white colored powder with water soluble nature and shows insolubility in acetone & benzene. It is a calcium salt of propanoic acid which is also utilized as food preservative with E number E282. Calcium Propionate offered by us is completely reliable in nature and can be availed in large amounts at highly competitive rates.
- CAS NO:4075-81-4
- Molecular Formula: C6 H10 CaO4
- Molecular Weight: 186.22
- Struction: (CH3CH2COO)2Ca
- Standard: GB-6225-86 BPFCCIV
- Paking :500g-1000gnet,and also is put in a cardboard box which weights 10kg net.
- 5000 Ton/Tons Per Month
- after payment 7 days. Days
No. 1504-B, Ruiding Building Zhenhua Road Xihu District Hangzhou Zhejiang China 86-571-86998432