Price And Quantity
- 1100.00 - 3000.00 USD ($)
Potassium Benzoate is a food preservative which shows ability to inhibit growth of mold, yeast, & certain bacteria. It is known to have chemical formula C7H5KO2 with molar mass of 160.213 g/mol and density of 1.5 g/cm3. This compound exerts its superior activity below 4.5 pH and assures compatibility for sparkling drinks, pickles, and fruit juices. It appears as white colored hygroscopic solid with odorless nature and has melting point of more than 300 degrees Celsius. Potassium Benzoate is water soluble in nature and shows insolubility in ether. It is available at reasonable rates in bulk for our respected clients.
- CAS: 582—25—2
- Character: White granular, flakes or crystalline powder. Odorless or almost odorless in hand, melting is 121.5-123.5 ℃. Soluble in water, soluble in ethanol.
- Usage: Used as preservatives and fungicide in the food and feed industry
- Package: 25kg / bag or meet your require.
- Storage: keep in dry, cool and sealed place from any contamination
- 5000 Per Month
- 7-10 Days
No. 1504-B, Ruiding Building Zhenhua Road Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310030, China